Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Three Hamlets Blog Post

I find  myself unable to reply to comments and emails as quickly as I would like, and I have several things I'd like to share here on the blog, including letters people have written to the district and blog posts about our efforts.  I'll keep plugging away, though.  Please know that even when I'm quiet, my gratitude for your support is boundless.

Tonight, or more accurately, this morning, I'd like to share this blog post, written by a friend of mine, Rachel Ham.  She is putting a lot of time and effort into researching Mr. Waxler's assertions that AISD's breastfeeding policy is practiced by surrounding school districts and others - the city, the county, and Seton hospitals.  I am so touched by how much she cares about what is going on.  You can read her take on the situation at her blog, My Three Hamlets.

Thank you, Rachel.  You are da bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment