Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Favorite Facebook Posts

Today I made what are probably my two favorite Facebook posts on KANIP to date.  It takes me forever and a day to write a blog post, so for those of you who may miss it there, I'll just share it here now, rather than wait.  


HB 1706 passed out of committee!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

There is a long road ahead, but this is fantastic news! Lactivist in Louboutins & I will update www.TXBFLeg.com later on how we can help support this bill in the coming stages of the legislative process, & on FB you can keep abreast at https://www.facebook.com/groups/165119216973838/?ref=ts&fref=ts.

and

HB 741 passed out of committee 7 to 0! When I know how we can keep it moving, I'll share, and I'll post as soon as I hear anything about 1706!
Woohoo!

It was a REALLY good day for breastfeeding moms & advocates!

No comments:

Post a Comment